Heroes of the Order
- Myst During the nights of the New Moon evil mists cover the land. Many dangers lurk in these mists even entering the Mysts can be fatal.
- Myst Cults Those that venture into the Mysts often lose their minds, changing to venerate and worship the Myst and doing all sorts of evil in its name.
- Lune’s Curse On the Full Moon the wilds are empowered, some creatures are enraged. Even small timid creatures suddenly become a threat to even an armed man.
- Blessed of Lune Those that revel in the power of the Moon. When the Full Moon comes they become feral exalting in the carnage and drinking deeply of primal rage.
- Eye of Ruin This foul red orb in the sky is the most evil of omens, when it is in the sky nothing will go well. Ruin’s gaze upon the Myst it turns it blood red, hungry razor sharp tendrils of Myst ravenously seek to extract all the blood from anything living they can reach. Ruin drives the primal power of the Full Moon, channeling it into wanton blood-lust and driving it at settlements in hopes of mass carnage. The Eye of Ruin is in the Sky for a whole winter month and seemingly at random on other nights thought the year.
- Disciples of Ruin Those that follow Ruin by choice are either chaotic monsters or the most dangerous threat in all of the known lands.